Personality Disorders?

Hi guys,

Sorry I’ve been so busy. Last two weeks of this term and my parents and coming down this weekend. But while I was doing my psychology homework I had to watch a video on personality disorders and decided to re-take this quiz I took SO long ago.

So here’s my results:

Personality Disorder Test Results

Paranoid |||||||||| 36% 50%
Schizoid |||||||||||| 45% 40%
Schizotypal |||| 18% 56%
Antisocial |||||||||| 33% 46%
Borderline |||||||||| 32% 45%
Histrionic |||||||||| 38% 52%
Narcissistic |||||||||| 38% 40%
Avoidant |||||||||| 35% 48%
Dependent |||||||||| 39% 44%
Obsessive-Compulsive |||||||||||||| 53% 45%
*scores in gray are the average web score

So, I’ve become more OCD. Okay… and Schizoid personality disorder is very like my personality. Now, this is just for fun. None of these can be determined by a quiz on the internet.

To take it for fun, here is the link: Similarminds

It also talks about each and every personality disorder. It’s good to learn more about yourself and if your life gets out of hand because of your personality you should seek medical help. My mom found out she has Bipolar II disorder about a year ago and no one knew. We still love her all the same and she is now getting help to get her life back under control.

bipolar-orwell

That’s all for now. Back to my Psychology homework. I’ll be updating soon about the Gym I’ve decided to join and WHY.

Much love,

Patience

Comments

9 comments on “Personality Disorders?”
  1. lilypup says:

I love your kitties. I wouldn’t pay too much mind to quizzes…they seem notorious for being wrong. 🙂 http://lilypupslife.wordpress.com/

Liked by 1 person

1. Patience says:

I agree however I am a sucker for quizzes since they were pretty huge back when I was in middle school and high school. And unfortunately that is not my kitty! I will have to post some pictures of my cat (who lives in Georgia) in another post. =( Thanks for commenting!

Liked by 1 person

2. Marc-André says:

Your cats are cute 🙂

1. Patience says:

Hey!! I wish those were my babies. Everyone in my house are allergic to cats. *sobs* But I will make an entry on my baby my grandmother now keeps for me. =)

Liked by 1 person

1. Marc-André says:

Oh noes. How about a Russian blue? My best friends partner is highly allergic to cats but Russian blue are fine as they dander is different 😮

Liked by 1 person

2. Patience says:

Oh, my gosh. Just looked that up and their so ADORABLE. I am hellbent on getting myself another kitty but we’ve got two dogs here that aren’t used to cats. 😦 Maybe one day… I need a feline back in my life.

Liked by 1 person

3. Marc-André says:

They are indeed very cute 🙂 and great personalities. Mostly! 😉

Liked by 1 person

3. Carol says:

My Little Mom studied psychology and says it’s pretty common to score high on OCD when you’re a student. Your score on that scale might decline when you’re out of school. Or not! And I’m glad to hear your mom sought help and is following through on her treatment. That’s great!

1. Patience says:

Well, that’s good to know! My mom was actually diagnosed with OCD long ago when I was much younger so I have been around it for a couple of years. As far as the Bipolar goes since it’s so new she’s still in “testing” phase of what works. If she ever gets internet down in her boondocks I am going to recommend some of the great blogs I found here on WordPress in relations to living with Bipolar.

Liked by 1 person