I have been uber busy but just had to share this lovely find.
I was browsing the bare minerals website, which is the main makeup I use because I have problematic, sensitive skin (yay!) and it sits with me right after many years. A day later I got an email about this surprise box and considered getting it… after thinking it over I splurged and bought it, got my birthday gift from last month (free,) and their well-rested concealer.
Well. I got that box today!
Here’s what was inside:
- Natural Light Face Lifting Duo in Well-Lit and Back-Lit
- Big & Bright Eyeliner – Espresso
- READY Luminizer in The Love Affair/The Shining Moment
- Buff & Conceal Brush
- bareVitamins skin re-ver upper 1 fl oz
- Blush in Sweet Romance
- Whipped Velvet Long-Wear Eyecolor Duo – Deep Sky & Rich Olive
- READY Touch up Veil Broad Spectrum SPF 15 Translucent .15 oz (small size)
- 5-in-1 BB Advanced Performance Mineral Veil Finishing Powder SPF 20 .21 oz (large)
- Marvelous Moxie Dim the Lights Lipstick
Apparently the duo counts as two which makes sense when looking at the packing slip and how it’s packed. Doesn’t bother me a bit!
I of course had to try some of this out so here’s some pictures. I’m wearing the rich olive eyeshadow and espresso eyeliner as well as the blush, luminizer, re-ver-upper, and 5-in-1 Veil. I also used the Dim the Lights lipstick which is AWESOME and much better than their previous lipsticks that came off a bit dry. I also am wearing my own mascara (buxom) and bare mineral original foundation in lightly fair.
Let me know if you got the kit as well and what you think or are a bare mineral fan or a makeup lover!
See you soon!